extra functions to gates

An area for asking questions, making suggestion, share ideas and place circuit examples.
superryan94

extra functions to gates

Post by superryan94 »

I'm working on a project which is going to take a long time. During the work I noticed that the program is incompatible with the drawings I'm using giving me sometimes adjustments I'd rather don't have.
Also, building things with a lot of ports in a row can give problems in connecting wires correctly sometimes.

So my requests are: could you add the option for multiple inputs to a single pin and give the gate a "Data Bus Input" function?
And could you add the option to add ID to a gate to keep track of it along the way?

With this I could more easy work my through me project of building an ancient computer.
Attachments
ID.png
ID.png (564.13 KiB) Viewed 6042 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: extra functions to gates

Post by admin »

Can you please elaborate on “multiple inputs to a single pin”? You already can make a multibit bus. Is it what you need? For more details please read: https://logiccircuit.org/advanced.html
As an alternative for gate id you can use text notes to mark your gates or add any other comments to your circuits.
superryan94

Re: extra functions to gates

Post by superryan94 »

Here multiple nor gates end up on the same line with an output on the right.
But when I wanted to recreate this circuit I had to add some or gates in this drawing, but (since I'm not sure yet, lot's of drawing to go through) if it's an output the signal has to go 2 ways. And since adding another In/out pin would not go well with the circuit I'm making it could complicate things a bit for me. I can work my way around it, but rather not:P
Attachments
2.3.png
2.3.png (311.4 KiB) Viewed 6038 times