Rotating Elements, Real Time Module, Simulating Speed Limitations

An area for asking questions, making suggestion, share ideas and place circuit examples.
timo919

Rotating Elements, Real Time Module, Simulating Speed Limitations

Post by timo919 »

At first, I want to say thank you for the great Software, I really like LogicCircuit.

In the forum I saw at some projects that it is possible to rotate logic gates (by 90 degrees). Sadly I can't find a way to do that, could you help me out?

Could you maybe in some future releases add a real-time-clock module? I have build a little but fully working computer, the clock-speed is regulated through the regular clock module. What I right now can't do (or don't know how to) is to for example make the software print something on a screnn, then wait for 10 seconds and then print something again.

My last question is how the simulation speed is limitated?
Because when I check the "run at maximum speed" checkbox, it still doesn't even use half of my CPUs or GPUs power (not even one core is used completely, it is decent desktop hardware).
And, of course it would be nice to have as much speed as you can get :)
admin
Site Admin

Re: Rotating Elements, Real Time Module, Simulating Speed Limitations

Post by admin »

Hello,
To rotate any symbol, you need to select it and then click menu Edit/Rotate Left or Right. For more details please see help pages at: http://logiccircuit.org/help.html
It is usually using at least one core. It is possible that windows will schedule it to work on different cores so it might look like it is not using one.
Hope this help,
Eugene