Remove Graphics Array Floating Error!!!!!!

If you have something to say about LogicCircuit program or you know how to improve it please share it here.
imcute

Remove Graphics Array Floating Error!!!!!!

Post by imcute »

I AM REALLY ANGRY I CAN'T GET IT TO WORK GRRRRR
WHY THE H**L SHOULD THE GRAPHICS ARRAY GIVE ERRORS WHEN SEEING FLOATING INPUTS
PULL DOWN RESISTORS AND SINGLE TICK POWER SUPPLIES ALL NEED ONE TICK TO START WORKING
GRRRRR IT DOES NOT WORK
admin
Site Admin

Re: Remove Graphics Array Floating Error!!!!!!

Post by admin »

I see you are really angry, but I am not quite understanding what the problem is. You can attach your project to illustrate the problem.
imcute

Post by imcute »

admin wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:08 pm I see you are really angry, but I am not quite understanding what the problem is. You can attach your project to illustrate the problem.
Ah.Sorry,I was really angry because the Graphics Array demands either 0s or 1s in its inputs,and it does not tolerate even a second of floating.
None of my pulldowns work instantly,they all take one tick to work.
Maybe make the graphics array ignore floatings,or only report errors and turn off power at trigger?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Any memory component, including graphics array required address to set the value. If you do not connect some of the address bits then where it should write your value?
You can use constant component to provide required values.
imcute

Post by imcute »

admin wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:29 pm Any memory component, including graphics array required address to set the value. If you do not connect some of the address bits then where it should write your value?
It should not.
admin wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:29 pm You can use constant component to provide required values.
If I use a constant,then I cannot put new values without causing conflict
My Power On Start stuff all need 1 tick
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

It is hard to understand what the problem is without looking at the circuit. But I am sure the address is not what is wrong.
I also want to emphasize again that if you do not provide all the bits of address than it is not logically possible to figure out what data to write or read.
imcute

Post by imcute »

admin wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:59 pmit is not logically possible to figure out what data to write or read.
Then don't!
I mean,there has to have a way to disable writing!