A beginner's guide

Place for chat, testimonies, and so on.
All kind of spam still will not be tolerated here.
Fuzzylogic

A beginner's guide

Post by Fuzzylogic »

Hi there,

It seems only good manners to let you know how I’ve used your software application before any distribution of the attached educational (I hope) materials. I don’t think it teaches you guys anything new and the volume may be too much anyway. Any comment/criticism gratefully received but it is fine if you choose to ignore this.

The target audience is probably older schoolchildren/students although any beginner interested enough should be able to understand what this is about. The Logic Circuit project herein is a demonstration tool as well as an example of electronic design. Hence the user is warned about accidental modification (since the circuit cannot be protected from accidental alteration) and the route to memory on circuit power-up is a little tortuous.

I shall hold-off distribution for now in case any of you wish to comment (even generally, I’m not asking you to go through this). Of course this will all be free-to-use for whomever. If it’s of use or interest to anyone then that is sufficient.

This was completed during recent wretched lock-downs (but goes back years) because our TV is mostly drivel. Stay well.

FL3142
Attachments
DME 1.3.zip
(8.01 MiB) Downloaded 1554 times
MaryEnviz

This is just a fantastic site to learn new things!

Post by MaryEnviz »

This is just a good place to discover new things!