Circuit Projects 2012-2013

An area for asking questions, making suggestion, share ideas and place circuit examples.
LoveLikeADove

Circuit Projects 2012-2013

Post by LoveLikeADove »

The file that I've attached is rather large (approx. 3.5 MB when unzipped) because it contains most of the circuits that I've designed since 2012 (when I found and installed LogicCircuit for the first time). Please feel free to borrow any of the circuit designs and modify them as needed. You'll probably notice several circuits included in the file that look similar and perform the same type of functions...and that's because I came up with other ideas that I felt like were better. So, some of the circuits were redesigned a few times before I was able to come up with a design that satisfied me. As for right now, I'm currently in the process of designing an "LED Word Sequencer" that contains 6 rows of dual-directional Shift Registers. The "Keyboard to Memory" wiring configuration for that circuit is written in Hexadecimal Code. Letters A-Z have already been configured (plus a few common symbols). There are currently 32 additional keyboard keys that still need to be configured (which consists of numbers 0-9 and most of the other standard keyboard symbols). Anyhow, I hope you have a wonderful day...and enjoy the circuits! :)

Oh, and if you're looking for a "D Flip-Flop", it IS included...but let's just say it's under a different name because I didn't realize what I had built until I visited the wikipedia website recently. LOL :) Also, my "JK Flip-Flop" and "T Flip-Flop" circuits were designed from the description I read on the wikipedia website...so if they're not perfect, just remember that I haven't been to college and I didn't have a diagram to follow. If you know of a simpler design, please post a photo so I can see it. Thanks!
Attachments
Circuit Projects 2012-2013.zip
(499.62 KiB) Downloaded 1321 times